Wednesday, February 01, 2012

spoiled bat...

First thank you all for your birthday wishes... from the bottom of my heart :)))

This is what the mailman brought this morning... goodies from Sherry... some yarn, a beautiful card, some jewelry supplies, some yummy candy (yes a tequila with worm lolly), a gorgeous necklace, earrings and a ceramic pendant she made... I'm spoiled
And this is from Suzanne, we had a nice dinner together yesterday and she gave me those goodies... the tiny beads in the plastic bag are Roman beads... :)
And this is my very messy work table...
Stuff I fired last week... the pendants were made using the mold Alek sent me some time ago..
And a necklace...

7 comments:

Gayle said...

A bit of spoiling is a good thing!!
Looks like lots of fun stuff ...
Be sure to eat the worm.......:)

alek said...

ok i'll ban you from my blog if you ban me from yours
:))))))

darlene said...

happy birthday. what fun! mine is tomorrow and i'm enjoying good beer as a result. :) enjoy as well!

Petra Carpreau said...

Happy belated birthday, Steph. Looks like you had a lovely day with all those goodies. Your 'messy' work table looks like a work of art in itself!! What an inspiring environment.
I love all your new/old pieces - no-one does ancient relics quite like you!!
Sorry I haven't been keeping up with your blog more regularly - I'm a disgrace.
xxx

martinisfor2 said...

Hi Steph,

Happy belated Birthday!!! I'm embarassed to be saying belated.
Looks like you received a treasure trove. I agree with Petra...your work table looks like a work of art. My two get like that from time to time...but I bet you know where everything is don't you???
Hope you had a fabulous day!!!

xoxo LuAnn

Still Waters Studio said...

I love the peek into your studio! I would love to look at each fascinating bit and piece. Glad you got spoiled!
Blessings!

Jodi said...

Happiest birthday steph... Such lovely presents and a gift to us to see your workspace! Hope your day was terrific and wishing you a happy year come!

Art & love,
Jodi