Wednesday, July 11, 2012

from a sunny island to a rainy country


Some pieces of Barbados : seeds, shell (very old), coral, beach glass, a holey stone, baby monkey teeth (one is already on my "monster"... need to take an update photo of it btw), silver earrings (already wearing them) and a gorgeous watercolor painting...  THANK YOU LISA! ... please check her blog if you haven't already had... it's a wonderful place to visit...

Oh and THANK YOU for the comments on my students works... I'll tell them when I'm back to school!

4 comments:

darlene said...

such beautiful finds. <3

Gayle said...

lots of great things ,teeth seem to be finding you lately.

stregata said...

Lovely treasures - love the stone with the natural hole...
And your student's work is fabulous - very inspiring!

A Wild Thing said...

I haven't been to any blogs for so long, thought I'd better say hi, it was fun walking your hills with you, how beautiful and so lush...everything here is so dry and wilting. I've been so busy in my garden, I haven't had much time for anything else, such is the season of the garden. I love your students work, you really inspire them teach...I love your drilled stones, very primal, you just find the best stuff!

oxox...s