Monday, May 11, 2009

Spoiled


A couple of month ago I bought a lot of beads and scrap jewelry from Steph who has an etsy shop where she sells supplies - VisionInSilver. She added some more beads so as a thank you I sent her some old keys and a watch case. She then sent me a convo saying it would be nice to do a swap. I agreed. Both packages were sent last monday and today I received hers... And boy, she spoiled me ... What I sent is nothing compared to what she sent ( ... don't worry she will "pay back" ...), so I took a picture to show you ...

Oh she also have another etsy shop where she sells some cool jewelry - SavageSalvage.

So Steph, if you stop by ... THANK YOU once again!


Talking about etsy, I've listed a voodoo necklace ... have a look !

3 comments:

robin dudley-howes said...

well maybe next time you can fly on over to the demo? It's not THAT far..he,he. Love the goodies! Oh what delights you will make.'
robin

Unknown said...

Fantastic bundles you have here, you are going to have soooo much fun with these!!

x..x
steph (another one :))

Anonymous said...

Oooooh! Tu as de quoi t'amuser!
Ton collier Voodoo sur Etsy est à tomber (mais pas trop dans mes prix pour le moment...).
LM