Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tchip

Well, that's what it said when I asked its name ( yeah... it... I still don't know if it's a boy or a girl).
I found it in a park in town, no mother in sight ( though I looked everywhere) and it started to following me like I was its mum. So I felt guilty to let it alone ( a lot of dogs there and the road not far from there). I took it home and it seems to love its new place.
I know I don't blog much these days, not much to show ( I'm kinda disappointed because the gallery where I show my stuff is going to close down) and the nice weather is calling me out to care for the garden or to visit friends... Thanks for all the previous comment and I will try to show some new stuff very soon! Hope you're enjoying the nice weather as well!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is adorable!! Enjoy your garden:)

Lindsay said...

Tchip is adorable! It's very photogenic. ;-)

Kath said...

hello Steph, I shall look forward to reading about your garden, your animals and your freinds, so don't think you have nothing to Blog about XX