Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Contest !!!


So ... the pendant above is not the prize but it will help you getting it...

There are three packages to win ( each contains a bracelet, a pin and other goodies).

Ok here are the questions :

- to the first to post a comment : tell me what materials are used in this pendant

- to the second one : tell me where does my inspiration come from ( the name of a country) HINT : the country is in central Asia ...

- to the third one : tell me what stone is usually used for such pendants ...

Once you give the right answer, you can e-mail me your address !

Good luck !

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph - it's beautiful! :o) I'd say brass, copper and sterling rivets, plus leather...

Julie H said...

I have no idea and am happy for someone else to be second. Just wanted to say I love the necklace. Umm, Scandinavia? no, Mexico?

Steph said...

ok andee , you won the first goodie bag! just send me your address at vladthebatsattic at yahoo.com
Julie, sorry it's not from scandinavia or south america... you can try again !

masaoms said...

Hi! Maybe your inspirations comes from africa...it seems pendants that tuaregs used to wear.

Steph said...

no, not africa ... the inspiration comes from a group of people who use the heart shape a lot ...

Anonymous said...

Mince alors, je ne vois pas du tout! Etats-Unis???
En tout cas, pour moi qui n'aime pas trop les coeurs, je dois dire que tu as l'art de leur enlever leur côté "cucul la praline" ;-)
Lucie

Laurence said...

Je cherche, je cherche... depuis deux jours...
Je sais qu'au Pays de Galles, ils utilisent beaucoup les coeurs sur des objets gravés, en bois essentiellement... mais ce n'est surement pas ça...
Je cherche encore....

Anonymous said...

Hi! Cool necklace! Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan... Which exactly? Maybe Turkmenistan??? I can't see where else!

Keep us posted on your photo expo, would love to see it... Liège is not thet far from LLN!

Steph said...

Ok we have a winner for the second question ! Steph-Khya got it right ! It's Turkmenistan ! So Who is going to answer the third one ?

Laurence said...

Alors, moi, je dirais le cornaline pour les pierres traditionnellement serties par les Turkmenes, et l'argent comme métal .

Janet said...

ruby? Just found your blog via Serendipity - great contest - ooh, I hope I win. . .