Saturday, November 10, 2007

... award






So ... Emma from artemma creations gave me an award ... The thing is when you receive one you have to give five ... five ??? They are more than 5 blogs that make me think ... to be honest all the blogs listed in my links make me think ( otherwise I wouldn't have listed them , wouldn't I ?). So I had to think outside the box ...


Blind spot Jewelry makes me think ... his jewelry is truely awsome... my jewelry is from an imaginary past and so is his stuff .. but he's much more gifted than I am ...


Old Man Lincoln makes me think and smile ... his daily pictures are such a treat ...


Luann Udell makes me think ... a lot ... she shares her experience as a designer which main medium is polymer clay .. but even if you don't use polymer you will find her almost-daily posts helpfull ... good thing with blogs , you can edit them ... so I forget to tell you Luann's art is gorgeous so check her website too ... here


Ok so these were from outside the box ... now two from inside the box!


Alek from bhuddametrics and amorphous potentia ... have a look at those amazing pictures ... you'll understand why ... I wish I had an eye like this!


Lindsay from serendipity ... she's a brilliant artist ... you won't look at yarn the same way again once you see her works ! Check out her website too : LbO studio


What more can I say ... I'm not a prolific writer ... well ... these people make me want to keep on creating, make me want to improve, to get better , to get wiser , to find my way or at least to keep on looking for it!


One more thing .. don't forget to click on the links on the right because they are also worth an award ( ok ...except the other attic which is my second blog) ... but I mean : Ro Bruhn Art
Rodrigvitz Style Polymer Clay Notes Polymer Clay Notes Rebecca The Wrecker Red Velvet Ornamental / Nina Bagley Mam'zelle Chou*Bijoux Marta Miguel Mouna Casa Fimo deMeng
Hidden Missives Is There A Shadow ? Julie Lake Karen Cole Khya BlindCavefish Bijoux en raku Artmind Babette - Perles du monde Andee's Jewelry Art and Ramblings Los Entre/Mundos de Cinnia 18kt Suzi Blu ... and all these people have links to share ... this will keep you busy for some time!
Merci encore Emma ... comme tu vois, j'ai moi aussi un peu triché !!!

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi Steph! It's always lovely to be appreciated...congrat's on the Thinking Blogger award.

Really sweet of you to point out other blogs too...thank you! There are many that I have not discovered yet so am anxious to go get 'lost'!

belvedere beads said...

what a lovely blog you have, all the better for showing off your jewelry. i just chanced on it, what a lucky find. your found object pieces are so elegant.

Ro Bruhn said...

Congratulations Steph on the award and thanks for mentioning mine, I've added you to my links if that's OK

Anne said...

You got some good links here. Some I already visit and others I can't wait to find out!

Melissa said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting! I'll be back by your blog, very interesting stuff you have here!

Still Waters Studio said...

Congratulations on the award. On your blog entries you don't usually say a lot but your pictures and creations are worth a thousand words. They do inspire and make me think. Thanks for mentioning my blog. I'll have to check out the other ones that you mentioned. Some of them are already favorites of mine, but some are new.

emm@ said...

Tu vois, chère Steph... Je suis loin d'être la seule à admirer ton blogue et ton travail... ;o)
Et la seule à commenter tes posts en français ? hihihi...
Bisouxxx

masaoms said...

Wow!! thanks for the link!!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations on your award!! That is great! And thank you for mentioning mine. It's nice to be appreciated, especially after another long day at work.

It seems to me that I have a few things to add to that new stash of yours..... ;-)

ArtMind said...

Hip Hip Hurray for the award!
You deserve it - you have stunning work and a great blog too!!!
Congrats and thank you letting me be a little part of you blog too...

Luann said...

My first blog award! Thank you! I feel faint....

I'd like to thank the academy, my parents, my dear husband...

No wait, wrong awards.

Seriously, I am touched. Thank you for the kind comments and the link--very much appreciated. :^)